Take out travel health insurance online 1 February 2021 - Travel
• Meet 100,00USD health insurance requirement of application for Certificate of Entry (COE)
• Cover 3.5 million THB of medical expense including COVID19 and 1 million THB of Personal Accident, choice of period of 30, 60, 90, 180, 270, and up to 365 days
• Coverage starts immediately after clearing immigration in Thailand and include the period of 14-day Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) and Alternative Local State Quarantine (ALSQ)
• No waiting period , no deductible, no advance payment for hospitalization
• Provide insurance certificate including COVID-19 coverage statement
• Large hospital network throughout Thailand and 24-hour hotline service.
Table of Benefit
Example of AXA’s Covid-19 Certificate
AXA’s Sawasdee Thailand provides foreigners traveling to Thailand with health and personal accident insurance coverages including Covid-19 that meet official requirements for Certificate of Entry (COE). AXA has large hospital network throughout Thailand with direct billing option for hospitalization and 24-hour hotline service. Policy is effective with no waiting period, including ASQ and LSQ stay quarantine. Length of insurance can be chosen for 30, 60, 90, 180, 270, or 365 days.
Caught Covid but do not show symptoms? Don't worry! Yes, AXA will cover for the medical expense incurred based on medical necessity. See more in FAQ.
Premium including Stamp Duty:
• Non- Thai nationals excluding those of sanctioned countries and those relate to our AML/sanction regulations and requirements
• Age: 1- 74 year upon the policy start date
• Foreigner who are not physically in Thailand
- Sawasdee Thailand is the marketing name for Inbound Travel Accident Insurance.
||Africa||Rwanda, Democratic Republic of cote d'ivoire (Ivory State)|
|Asia||Bahrain, Kazakhstan, Macao, Mongolia, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Hong Kong, China, Quatar|
|Australia / Oceania||Australia, New Zealand, Fiji|
|Europe||Norway, Finland, Estonia|
|North America||El Salvador|
||Africa||Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guniea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritiana, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Sechelles, Sierra, Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland (Eswatini), Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|Asia||Afghanistan, Amernia, Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Cocos / Keeling Island, Cyprus, Georgia, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldive, Oman, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sri-Lanka, State of Palestine, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen|
|Australia / Oceania||American Samoa, Christmas Island, Cook Island, French, Polynesia, Guam, Kribati, Marshall Island, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Island, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Island, Samoa, Solomon Island, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, United States Minor Outlying Island, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna|
|Europe||Aland Island, Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Faroe Island, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Men, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland|
|North America||Anguila, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Canada, Cayman Island, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Sain Maarten, Turks & Caicos Island, British Virgin Islands, United States Virgin Island|
|South America||Bolivia, Bouvet Island, Chile, Falkland Island, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Saint Helena, Ascension Island, Tristan Da Cunha, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago|
||Africa||Morocco, South Africa|
|Asia||Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Israel, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines|
|Australia / Oceania||-|
|Europe||Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Poland, Italy, Netherlands, Romania, Spain, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
|North America||Costa Rica, Mexico, United States of America|
|South America||Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru|
- Full premium refund if the Royal Thai Embassy/Royal Thai Consulates does not accept AXA Sawasdee Thailand insurance. Customer must provide to AXA a proof of the Embassy’s requirements which indicates that AXA Sawasdee Thailand is not acceptable.
- Cancellation request must be made to AXA before the start date of the policy.
Take advantage of our vast experience and our individual competent advice. We got the right insurance partner for all risks of your every-day life.
Enjoy your life in Thailand in safety. We offer the best insurances and help you to select from a range of tariff options the most appropriate one for you.Call Us +66 (0)82 469 5551