We offer insurance policies from these companies :
What kind of Travel insurance?
Travel insurance is intended to cover medical expenses, financial default of travel suppliers, and other losses incurred while traveling, either within one's own country, or internationally.
Temporary travel insurance can usually be arranged at the time of the booking of a trip to cover exactly the duration of that trip, or a "multi-trip" policy can cover an unlimited number of trips within a set time frame. Coverage varies, and can be purchased to include higher risk items such as "extreme sports".
The most common risks that are covered by travel insurance plans are:
- Medical emergency (accident or sickness)
- Emergency evacuation
- Repatriation of remains
- Return of a minor
- Trip cancellation
- Trip interruption
- Visitor health insurance
- Accidental death, injury or disablement benefit
- Overseas funeral expenses
- Lost, stolen or damaged baggage, personal effects or travel documents
- Delayed baggage (and emergency replacement of essential items)
- Flight connection was missed due to airline schedule
- Travel delays due to weather
Medical Expenses coverage can be Per Occurrence or Maximum Limit.
Get a Quote
Take advantage of our vast experience and our individual competent advice. We got the right insurance partner for all risks of your every-day life.
Enjoy your life in Thailand in safety. We offer the best insurances and help you to select from a range of tariff options the most appropriate one for you.Call Us +66 (0)82 469 5551