Copyright, Disclaimer, Terms & Privacy of GLOBAL INSURANCE BROKER Co., Ltd.
Here you will find the terms and conditions (hereinafter "terms and conditions") for the services offered on the websites of GLOBAL INSURANCE BROKER Co., Ltd. (hereinafter globalinsurancethailand.com), which apply to the use of the services of globalinsurancethailand.com.
Terms and conditions
(1) The terms and conditions apply to all on the pages of globalinsurancethailand.com services offered to the user.
(2) Deviations from these terms and conditions or special conditions of use for individual services shall only be deemed agreed if they have been expressly confirmed in writing by globalinsurancethailand.com. In particular, the mere omission of a contradiction on the part globalinsurancethailand.com against other terms and conditions does not mean that they are considered as agreed.
(3) globalinsurancethailand.com is entitled to change these terms and conditions at any time. globalinsurancethailand.com will inform the user in good time about the change of the valid terms and conditions. The change is deemed to have been approved by the user unless he objects to the change or terminates the contract within one month of receipt of the change notice. globalinsurancethailand.com is entitled in case of objection to timely termination. globalinsurancethailand.com will particularly inform in the notification of the changes to the possibilities of opposition and termination, the time limit and the legal consequences, in particular with regard to an omitted objection.
(4) globalinsurancethailand.com is particularly entitled in the context of the amendment of the GTC, in the case of ineffectiveness of a condition to supplement or replace this with effect for existing contracts, if a legal requirement or supreme court case law, if this change or more than one of the conditions of the contractual relationship, to adapt the affected conditions as appropriate to the purpose of the changed legal situation, provided that the user is not worse off under the new or changed conditions than under the original condition. Any changes including the updated version of the Terms and Conditions will be sent to the user by e-mail.
2. Access and eligibility
(1) In principle, all users are entitled to access and to participate.
(2) By the way, the Internet pages are not addressed to persons in countries that prohibit the provision or the retrieval of the content posted therein. Each user is responsible to inform themselves about any restrictions before calling these websites and to comply with them.
The services of globalinsurancethailand.com are offered to the user subject to availability. globalinsurancethailand.com endeavors to ensure that the services of globalinsurancethailand.com are available to the user without disruption. Through maintenance and / or further development and / or other disturbances, the possibilities of use may be limited and / or temporarily interrupted. This may result in data loss. This does not give rise to any claims for compensation by the users concerned. globalinsurancethailand.com is also entitled to change or discontinue the services and services offered at any time in its sole discretion without notice.
4. Payment transactions
(2) If the user does not comply with his payment obligations or payment actions are not carried out or are charged back, the-farang.com, subject to further claims, is entitled to block the access of the user. If the blockage is due to outstanding claims and the user compensates for them, the access is unlocked again.
(3) globalinsurancethailand.com reserves the right to entrust third parties with the execution of the collection.
5. Duties of the user
(1) The user releases globalinsurancethailand.com from any claims of third parties, which they assert against globalinsurancethailand.com due to violation of their rights by this user. This includes the costs of proper legal action and defense. globalinsurancethailand.com reserves the right, in the case of reasonable suspicion of misuse of the services of globalinsurancethailand.com or the payment systems, to block this user from accessing their content and the possibly existing user account, as well as to engage the investigating authorities.
(2) The user can only set off claims of globalinsurancethailand.com with undisputed or legally valid claims. Retention rights are the user only for claims from the individual, concrete contractual relationship, which are part of these terms and conditions.
(1) The liability of globalinsurancethailand.com and its representatives or vicarious agents for damages, in particular due to default, non-performance, poor performance or unlawful act exists only in case of breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which could be trusted in particular. The disclaimer of liability does not apply to intent and gross negligence. Incidentally, liability of globalinsurancethailand.com is excluded, unless there are mandatory statutory provisions.
(2) globalinsurancethailand.com is only liable for foreseeable damages. The liability for indirect damages, especially consequential damages, unforeseeable damages or untypical damages as well as lost profit is excluded. The same applies to the consequences of industrial action, accidental damage and force majeure.
(3) globalinsurancethailand.com provides its own information and data as well as information from other providers via hyperlinks (Internet links) on the Internet and on mobile devices.
This information and data are for informational purposes only, without the user relying on the topicality, correctness or completeness of the information. globalinsurancethailand.com does not warrant or accept any liability, including, but not limited to, direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the information or data found on globalinsurancethailand.com websites. In particular, globalinsurancethailand.com accepts no responsibility for the content or the functionality, accuracy or legality of third-party websites referred to by linking to globalinsurancethailand.com websites.
(4) globalinsurancethailand.com excludes any liability for technical or other disturbances.
(1) All contents, information, pictures, videos and databases and computer programs (eg widgets) published on the pages of globalinsurancethailand.com are protected by copyright.
(2) The use is only permitted for private personal use. Any further use, in particular the private and commercial reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of information or data, in particular texts, parts of text, image and film material, requires the prior express consent of globalinsurancethailand.com. This also applies to the inclusion in electronic databases and duplication on CD-ROM, DVD etc.
No private and / or commercial reproduction, modification, distribution or other misuse of computer programs is permitted. The user acquires no property rights by downloading or sending the source code of a computer program. No copyrights or other ancillary copyrights are transferred. If the service and / or services are discontinued, the user is obliged to delete the provided source code immediately.
Otherwise, the legal limits arising from copyright and other applicable statutory provisions apply.
8. Final provisions
(1) The place of jurisdiction, if the user is a registered trader, is Chonburi, Thailand, for all disputes of a financial nature arising directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship. Any exclusive place of jurisdiction remains unaffected. Place of fulfillment is Chonburi, Thailand. It is Thai law, excluding the UN Sales Convention.
(2) Should individual provisions of these Terms and Conditions, including these provisions, be wholly or partially invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions or parts of such provisions shall remain unaffected. Instead of the ineffective or missing provisions, the respective statutory regulations.