Outbound Travel Insurance for Europe
Travelling to Europe? Buy your Schengen insurance with Luma and receive your insurance certificate by email. All Luma Schengen Pass plans provide a medical coverage of at least 30,000 EUR and are accepted for Schengen visa applications.
Travel to Europe
Travel to Schengen
Travel to UK
Travel to Monaco
Travel to Andorra
Travel to San Marino
Travel to Vatican City
Please find below the main characteristics:
- Starting from only 15 USD
- Insurance policy period for regional or multiple trips within countries included in the zone of coverage
- Meets all the requirements to legally enter the SCHENGEN area (starting from 30,000 EUR Annual Limit covering Covid-19 and other medical expenses)
- nsurance Certificate issued instantly (accepted for Schengen visa application by immigration, embassies and airlines)
Terms and Conditions for Luma Schengen Pass:
- 1. The earliest policy start date shall be the purchase date, not before.
- 2. The maximum period of insurance for this Policy shall be 180 consecutive calendar days.
- 3. Applicants must be aged from 4 weeks to 75 years old.
- 4. Children under the age of 7 years old must be accompanied by an adult who is also insured under the same Policy.
- 5. The sum insured for Personal Accident for children under 18 years old shall not exceed 1,000 EUR.
- 6. Policy holders shall submit claims within 6 months after occurred date of the claims.
- 7. There is no direct billing for medical expenses unless the arrangement is coordinated by the Insurer or its designated assistance company.
- 8. This policy does not cover preexisting conditions, general exclusions nor medical expenses exclusions as stated in the Policy Wording.
- 9. The zone of coverage of Luma Schengen Pass refers to the countries eligible for coverage as stated in the Certificate of Insurance. You will be covered during your insurance policy period for regional or multiple trips within countries included in the zone of coverage.
- 10. This Policy is only valid for leisure travel or business travel (limited to administrative and non manual works only) and NOT cover for travel to any of the countries within the zone of coverage to seek for medical treatment.
- 11. In case the Insured’s country of origin is one country within eligible zone of coverage, the Policy does NOT cover for any losses or expenses arising from the country of origin of the Insured.
- 12. In case the Insured would like to purchase another policy after first policy expires, there shall be no gap in coverage and total duration of coverage of all policies combined shall not exceed 180 days.
In case the Insured would like to purchase another policy after first policy expires, there shall be no gap in coverage and total duration of coverage of all policies combined shall not exceed 180 days.
Buy Insurance online